Site Audit, Onsite Implementation & Speed Optimization
We begin by analyzing current on-site optimization, site structure and other metrics proven to impact how well site pages rank with Google. We identify opportunities for improvement and to tailor site structure and content to “play nice” with Google’s Algorithm. The initial audit process for each SEO campaign is unique and customized to your particular website. Typically, this portion of the service can be completed and submitted to Google within 7-10 days of launching a campaign, and clients will see a sizable improvement in search rankings by simply completing this phase of the program.
The audit and optimization process includes:
* Reformatting the content on the designated optimization page(s) to better emphasize certain areas of a page by use of Headers (h1, h2), bold, & italic content.
* Adding relevant Title, Description, and Keyword Tags to the page
* Setup and management of Google Search Console – provides valuable data
* Creation of Site-map + Upload to Google Webmaster Tool account
* Duplicate Content Analysis and Prevention (redirect the content so that they only appear on one URL)
* Improvement of PageSpeed. Google weight in heavily on how fast a website loads.
* Linking Structure Audit - removing dead links, linking to relevant portions, etc.
* Google Analytics Setup & Installing Code on Your Pages (if needed)
* Analysis of appropriate pages and social signals to ensure implementation of Google's best practices.
Ongoing SEO & Content Publishing
One of the most important factors distinguishing sites that rank well from those that don’t is how active each website is on other, similar high-authority websites, social media channels, video hosting websites, and content focused websites. BizNexus has established an on-going relationship with a large number of high-authority websites which can greatly impact our client’s keyword rankings. We publish articles on these sites which link back to your site and grows your domain authority, page authority, and industry search rankings.
Examples of published articles on high domain authority sites:
Measuring the ongoing effectiveness of each campaign is highly important for continued improvement and domination of targeted search rankings. In order to ensure our clients clearly see the value we’re providing, we use a few different marketing software tools to track SEO campaigns and results.
As an example, we use SEMRush for keyword ranking, SpyFu for competitor analysis, other similar reporting tools to enhance and improve each SEO campaign.
We also track SEO performance and improvement directly through each client’s website Google Search Console. The Google Search Console is superior to any ranking report as shows real-time analytics for impressions, clicks, average ranking and your website’s click-through rate. We continuously identify multiple new opportunities through routine review of all data produced from the Google Search Console.